Friday, November 20, 2009

After all, I hope that this would be my long post.
Today is my final day for my 5th semester at UUM LLB(Hons).
Everything happened, good and not.
That is normal. But, I am move forward.
For my next 3 semester to go.

Roomate, Tok Gajah & Shazwan.
Thank lots for the cheer & laugh that we shared.
Wan, you really made great of changes on me.
for a room named 401.
thanks.
halal for everything that you give me.
that room faced great of changes because of you.
I am not alone more.
Tok Gajah, thanks for your favour.

Shafiq Azman.
you are just a great friend of mine.
you really did lots of changes on me.
you really taught me lots of things.
although you're younger than me.
you know the world better than me.
I am interested with your great talent.
(The way you thinking) critical & matured.
I do hope that I am a good friend.
Good luck for your next move.

Auliat Ibrahim.
I am confused.
sometimes, we are a good couple of friends.
sometimes, I am in my way.
You on your own.
Whatever it is, we know our own passage.
You are a great fiend of mine.
Sorry for my unguarded words.
I love your laugh.
the way you make a nuisance in your sleep.
Your promise to diet but you take heavy meal everyday.
so funny of you.
you are my soul friend.

Faizal Faiz Hasani.
We are close. We are not. we are close.
as you said, Allah determined everything.
A great friendship started from a honest person.
Ijai, you did taught me lots of thing.
The ethics that you possess.
The knowledge that you share.
You are a great leader.
Keep move!
I am happy to know you.
You help me lots. I will never forget you.

Ahmad Mursyid Tarmizi.
This semester, you help me lots.
At first, you are my voice.
I am happy the supports given to you during DAS.
I lost it for the next.
So, please. give it back for the next.
Before this, I choose my own way.
now, you have better way.
I wish everything the best for you.
Please. Return me back your smile.
I miss your joke.
Make it next meeting. Okie Dokie.

Alia Anis.
I am sorry about your dad.
the live is a journey.
You have to continue it.
I am happy has a good friend like you.
I believed that you will success in your live.
You have great of confidence.
Humor. nice. Pretty.
Thanks for everything.

Zahirah Zabedi.
Thanks for your help.
Go around the town of Changloon.
hey, I gonna miss you.
You are nice, pretty and lovely person.
U always with me when I am in sick.
We are not so close.
But, I am happy when Alia, You, Shafiq & I together.
Thanks for everything.

Faridza Hamdan.
I can see that you are changed.
You become more stronger.
I will learn it from you.
I can see how you feel in blue.
How happy are you now.
You are good sister.
Just be yourself. Put you yourself first.
I am happy with you.

Farekah Hafizah.
Dear. Thank you.
You are my iron lady.
Be strong. Let bygone be bygone.
Just choose your on way.
I hope you happy with it.
Solve every problem intelligently.

Helmy Shah.
You are a great big brother of mine.
Although I am older than you.
When i was thingking to quit from debate.
you inspired me.
How you can, should do I.
Good luck.

Next...
I am tired.
thinking and type evrything.
others. you are my best friend.
I will post regarding the rest soon...

1 comment:

lily said...

auww...that is so sweet!thank you for appreciating me. Do know that I appreciate you very much too! You are a really good friend a person could have. Stay strong...be yourself...and remember you are always loved by people around... take care! -saya-